Nature's Goodness Bitter Melon Momordica Charantia 500mg extract. Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels. Each one of these capsules contains a 500mg bitter melon extract, equivalent to 5000mg of fresh bitter melon. Bitter melon contains charantin, an insulin like peptide, as well as lectins - non-digestible sugar binding proteins which reduce the amount of sugar absorbed by the digestive system. As well as being used for better blood sugar levels, bitter melon is also used for better breast health. Bitter melon is among the most bitter of all vegetables. It is also sometimes called bitter gourd, karela and balsam pear. 500mg per capsule. 365 gelatin capsules
Research on Bitter Melon has shown it to:
- Help to maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Nutrient dense with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, such as potassium, calcium, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus and iron
- High antioxidant properties
- Provides anti-diabetic and hypoglycemic properties
- Antiviral properties
- Anti-carcinogenic properties, especially in breast cancer cell growth
- Broad spectrum antibacterial agent to fight off infections
- Anti-helmintic properrties, effective in the treatment of malaria
Take 2 capsule with each meal.
Each 1 capsule contains: Bitter melon extract 500mg, equivalent to 5000mg fresh bitter melon, Gelatin (capsule)
Keep out of reach of Children. In all cases of diabetes and blood sugar problems, seek professional advice before self prescribing. Do not consume if hypoglycaemic.