Harker Herbals Formula 985 Emphysemol Deep Lung Support. For bronchial and respiratory support. Early Viral Infections and Chronic Lung Disorders Elixir. Elecampane, Eucalyptus and Pine. Emphysemol for the support of deep lung fuctions. A blend of natural antiseptic herbs that helps soothe and support deep bronchial health and the removal of mucus. Respiratory tract support for the whole family. An excellent elixer for smokers. Formula 985 is a strong, but palatable, potent expectorant that opens the airways by soothing inflamed & irritated lung tissues. Emphysemol is especially indicated for emphysema, deep coughs, whooping cough, smokers & asthma. A stronger formula than Lung Elixer. 500ml
Updated Formula. New packaging.
Formula 985 Emphysemol can be used to help with the following:
- Deep lung relief for respiratory congestion of all kinds resulting in phlegm, catarrh or cough.
- May assist in whooping cough, smokers lungs, sore chest, swollen glands, emphysema, asthma and bronchitis.
- A deep acting stronger edition of Formula 642 - 'Lung Elixir'.
- Safe for all ages - babies included. Ideal for very sick persons.
- Contains Elecampane and Lobelia to deal with chronic, catarrhal diseases of the lungs.
- Anti-viral in Shingles (with 825), measles and chicken pox.
- Helpful to be taken with acute emphysema.
Adult: 10-20ml, 3-4 times daily. Child: 1/2 the adult dose. Baby: (over 1 year) 1/4 the adult dose. Swill for 10 seconds before swallowing.
Harkers Healthy Tip: For best results use with a healthy balanced diet, regular exercise and adequate rest. Eat plenty of leafy greens, wholegrains, vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, Formula 1022 Rich Mineral Sea Salt and pure water.
Active Ingredients: Elecampane, Horehound, Juniper, Menthol. Herbs: Lobelia inflata (<10ppm), Carrageen, cayenne, Coltsfoot, Ginger, Kumarohou, Licorise, Pleurisy root. Pure Essential Oils: Camphor, Cedarwood oil, Eucalyptol, Clove oil, Jojoba, Lemon, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary, Turpentine. Plus: Celtic sea salt, Citric acid, Organic Iodine, Vegetable Glycerine.
Contains no yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy products, artificial colours or sweeteners.
Caution: Not to be taken in pregnancy or lactation. Consult your health professional if suffering a thyroid condition, taking blood thinners or blood pressure medication.
Contraindications: Cholestatic liver disorders, liver cirrhosis, hypertension, hypokalemia, severe kidney insufficiency.