Harker Herbals Formula 985 Emphysemol Deep Lung Support. Early Viral Infections and Chronic Lung Disorders Elixir. Elecampane, Horehound, Juniper and Menthol. Emphysemol for the support of deep lung functions. A blend of natural antiseptic herbs that helps soothe and support deep bronchial health and the removal of mucus. An excellent elixer for smokers. Formula 985 is a strong, but palatable, potent expectorant that opens the airways by soothing inflamed & irritated lung tissues. Emphysemol is especially indicated for emphysema, deep coughs, whooping cough, smokers & asthma. A stronger formula than Lung Elixer. 250ml
Updated Formula. New packaging.
Formula 985 Emphysemol can be used to help with the following:
- Deep lung relief for respiratory congestion of all kinds resulting in phlegm, catarrh or cough.
- May assist in whooping cough, smokers lungs, sore chest, swollen glands, emphysema, asthma and bronchitis.
- A deep acting stronger edition of Formula 642 - 'Lung Elixir'.
- Safe for all ages - babies included. Ideal for very sick persons.
- Contains Elecampane and Lobelia to deal with chronic, catarrhal diseases of the lungs.
- Anti-viral in Shingles (with 825), measles and chicken pox.
- Helpful to be taken with acute emphysema.
Adult: 10-20ml, 3-4 times daily. Child: 1/2 the adult dose. Baby: (over 1 year) 1/4 the adult dose. Swill for 10 seconds before swallowing.
Harkers Healthy Tip: For best results use with a healthy balanced diet, regular exercise and adequate rest. Eat plenty of leafy greens, wholegrains, vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, Formula 1022 Rich Mineral Sea Salt and pure water.
Active Ingredients: Elecampane, Horehound, Juniper, Menthol. Herbs: Lobelia inflata (<10ppm), Carrageen, cayenne, Coltsfoot, Ginger, Kumarohou, Licorise, Pleurisy root. Pure Essential Oils: Camphor, Cedarwood oil, Eucalyptol, Clove oil, Jojoba, Lemon, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary, Turpentine. Plus: Celtic sea salt, Citric acid, Organic Iodine, Vegetable Glycerine.
Contains no yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy products, artificial colours or sweeteners.
Caution: Not to be taken in pregnancy or lactation. Consult your health professional if suffering a thyroid condition, taking blood thinners or blood pressure medication.
Contraindications: Cholestatic liver disorders, liver cirrhosis, hypertension, hypokalemia, severe kidney insufficiency.