Synetrim® Slim is a natural, all-in-1, multi-action weight management formula which contains clinically researched Synetrim® , a powerful patented ingredient, plus four other trusted and well-known weight management ingredients; Green Tea, decaffeinated Green Coffee Bean, Chromium and Iodine. Synetrim® Slim supports 6 key actions for effective weight management.
RRP $37.90, healthy.co.nz price $27.50.
- Weight management
- Emotional eating
- Low mood and energy
- Concerns with appetite and cravings
- High cholesterol levels
- Blood sugar imbalances
Take 1 capsule, twice daily before your two largest meals.
- NEW natural, all-in-1, multi-action formula
- Contains Synetrim® CQ - a patented weight management ingredient
- Synetrim® CQ is a natural, standardised extract of the plant Cissus Quadrangularis
- Formula contains the same ingredient used in the clinical trials and at the correct strength and dose
- Also contains Green Tea, Green Coffee Bean, Chromium and Iodine
- Comprehensive formula which targets 6 key actions for effective weight management
- Clinically proven in multiple studies to help: Block the absorption of dietary fats, carbs and sugar and manage emotional eating
- Guaranteed to contain the therapeutic dose and active ingredient for consistency and effectiveness
- Backed by science. Clinically proven to be effective for weight loss
- Trusted and well-known weight loss ingredients
Ingredients: (per capsule)
Standardised herbal extracts equiv to dry:
Cissus quadrangularis (Synetrim®) stem and leaf
(Providing phytogenic ketosterones - 3.75mg) 750mg
Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) leaf
(Providing catechins - 17.5mg) 500mg
(Green Coffee Bean) seed
(Providing chlorogenic acids - 22.5mg) 350mg
Chromium (from Yeast - high Chromium)
Iodine (from Potassium Iodide) 75mcg
Not suitable for children and pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Diabetics should monitor themselves as blood sugar levels may be altered (lowered).
Weight management products should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet, exercise programme and lifestyle changes.