Medihoney Adhesive Dressing (Small)
Comvita Sterile Medihoney Adhesive Dressings, with antibacterial Manuka Honey. Assists with the healing of minor wounds, burns, cuts, grazes and blisters. Waterproof and latex-free hydrogel dressings infused with antibacterial medical grade Manuka Honey. Maintains a moist environment for optimal healing of minor wounds, burns, cuts, grazes and blisters. Every medicine cabinet and first aid kit needs a packet of these. 2.6cm x 5.6 cm. 8 adhesive dressings
Medihoney Sterile Adhesive Dressings
- With Antibacterial Manuka Honey
- Assists with the healing of minor wounds, burns, cuts, grazes and blisters
- Hydrogel Dressings
- Maintains a moist environment
Directions for use:
1. Clean the wound and dry surrounding areas
2. Remove Medihoney Adhesive Dressing from wrapper and peel off backing #1. Apply to the affected area
3. Smooth adhesive edges and press down firmly to secure. Remove backing #2. Replace with new dressing when current dressing starts to detatch.
Sterile Adhesive hydrogel dressings with antibacterial Manuka Honey. Made in the UK with imported materials.
Keep out of reach of Children. Caution: Serious wounds should be managed under the supervision of a healthcare professional. Always read the label and use only as directed. This product is sterile, do not use if the individual wrappers have been opened or are damaged. Do not use on individuals who have a known sensitivity to honey. Single use only. Store at room temperature 10-25 C in a dry place.