Childrens Tummy Soothe - Short Dated
Harker Herbals Childrens Tummy Soothe. Soothes and eases upset stomachs and improves digestion. A soothing tonic to improve digestion and relieve symptoms associated with digestive upsets, including colic in babies, wind, bloating and cramping. Encourages settled rest by relaxing the nervous system. May relieve symptoms associated with bloating and gas. Includes dill and mandarin essential oils, traditionally used to relieve infantile stomach upsets and chamomile, shown to support relief from wind in babies. Natural sweet mandarin flavour. Ages 0-12 years. Made in New Zealand. 150ml
WAS $25- NOW $19.95 - Expiry September 2019. Only 1 Available.
Harker Herbals Childrens Tummy Soothe:
- Improve digestion and relieve symptoms associated with digestive upsets, including colic in babies, wind, bloating and cramping
- Encourages settled rest by relaxing the nervous system
- May relieve symptoms associated with bloating and gas
- Includes dill and mandarin essential oils, traditionally used to relieve infantile stomach upsets and chamomile, shown to support relief from wind in babies
Key symptoms include:
- Upset stomach
- Bloating and cramping associated with excessive wind
- Difficulty passing wind
- Difficulty digesting starches and fat
- Difficulty settling to sleep due to digestive upsets
Directions: Shake well before use. Take 3 to 5 times a day
Infants: 0-1 Years: 0.5ml (10 drops)
Children 1-2 years: 1 to 2ml (1/4 metric teaspoon)
Children 2-5 years: 2 to 3ml (1/2 metric teaspoon)
Children 5 years and over: 5ml (1 metric teaspoon)
Young children may prefer to take this syrup diluted in water or in a favourite natural juice or smoothie.
Please do not exceed the stated dose for under 5 years, without professional advice.
Each 5ml dose contains: Dill (Antheum graveolens) essential oil 4.65mg, Chamomile (Matricana rectita) extract, equivalent to dried flowers 2234.7mg, Mandarin oil - Cold pressed (Citrus reticulate) 4.45mg, Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) extract, equivalent to dried herb 488mg. Active herbs are blended in a syrup base of organic rice malt, glycerine and glucose. No added refined sugar or alcohol.
Keep out of reach of Children. Take extra care: As young children can develop serious illness quickly, we recommend you take extra care and always consult your health professional when using on infants under the age of 2 years. Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Due to the sweeteners used, this syrup is not suitable for diabetics.