Raw Chia Seeds - Buy 1 get 1 Free
Radiance Superfoods Raw Chia Seeds. Dietary fibre, Omega-3, Magnesium. With 6 grams of fibre per serve. Chia seeds are one of the most powerful and nutritious superfoods in the world. They are a good source of the Omega-3 fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid or ALA. The body cant make this fatty acid so it is essential that it is provided in the diet. RadianceChia seeds are a great way to top up your omega-3 levels, for optimal whole body health and wellness. Vegan. Soy, dairy and yeast free. No added sugar. Raw. There are 13 serves of fifteen grams in this pouch. 200 grams
Buy 1 get 1 Free. Our customer service team will add 1 free for each 1 ordered.
What benefits can Raw Chia Seeds offer?
- Magnesium, protein & fibre for sustained energy
- Fibre & protein to support healthy weight management
- High in omega 3 for heart, brain & joint health
- High in soluble fibre to aid in healthy digestion & regularity
- Traditional food of the Aztecs
- Eaten to support satiety because the seeds swell & retain fluid, making you feel fuller for longer
- Complete nutrition
- High in protein, omega-3 & fibre
Vegan. Dairy, Soy & Gluten free. No added sugar. Non-GMO. Raw.
How to use: Simply add 1 tablespoon (15 grams) to your cereal, smoothie, juice, baking, salad or soup. Its so easy to get some chia good ness into your day.
From the recipie files of Radiance
Chia Berry Breakfast Pudding
Made with Radiance® Chia Seeds and easy to prepare, the Chia Berry Breakfast Pudding is a great, gluten-free, high fibre start to the day.
1 cup unsweetened almond, coconut, oat or trim milk
¾ cup mixed berries – fresh or frozen
2 Tbsp of Radiance® Chia Seeds
1 tsp vanilla extract
Honey or maple syrup to taste
Fruit or muesli to top
1. Combine the milk, chia seeds and mixed berries in a glass jar with a lid.
2. Cover, shake well and leave for 15 minutes. Give it another good shake then refrigerate overnight or for at least 5-6 hours to allow chia seeds to soak up liquids and expand.
3. Add chopped banana, other fruits or muesli for a fruity, hearty breakfast bonanza.
Ingredients: Raw Chia Seeds
Nutritional information for 15 gram serve:
Protein 3.2 grams
Fat, Total 4.7 grams
-Saturated 0.5 grams
-Trans 0 grams
-Polyunsaturated 3.8 grams
-Omega 3 (ALA) 3 grams
-Omega 6 0.9 grams
-Monounsaturated 0.4 grams
Carbohydrates, total 6.3 grams
- Sugars 0 grams
Dietary Fibre 6.2 grams
Keep out of reach of Children.