Organic Raw Cacao Powder
Radiance Superfoods Raw Organic Cacao Powder. Antioxidants and Magnesium. Good source of natural iron. Discover the health benefits of raw chocolate. it has never been easier and tastier to get nutrients, such as those that occur naturally in organic raw cacao powder. Raw means, its still got the good stuff in it, before its been processed out, like in other cacao powders that are not raw. A natural source of magnesium, an essential mineral that supports healthy energy levels, a healthy happy mood and muscle and bone health and comfort. Cacao is a rich source of iron, which supports healthy energy levels and to reduce fatigue and tiredness. Vegan. Raw. Paleo. Dairy, gluten and soy free. No added sugar. 125 grams
RRP $12.90, healthy.co.nz price $9.95.
What benefits does Radiance Organic Raw Cacao Powder have?
- Rich in antioxidants for whole body protection & natural immunity
- Magnesium for healthy muscles, heart & stress levels
- Iron for energy & immunity
- Fibre for digestive health
- Rich in theobromine and anandamine – plant molecules that boost mood & energy
- Packed with nutrients – magnesium, iron, antioxidants and polyphenols
Gluten, Dairy & Soy Free. Vegan. Raw. Paleo. No added sugar. Non GMO. All natural.
How to use: Use as you would chocolate powder. With its rich, delicous, dark chocolate flavour, it is perfect for desserts, smoothies, cereal, coffee or as a hot drink fora health boost.
From Radiance recipe desk
Easy Raw Cacao Fudge Brownie
Everyone loves a sweet treat, but most are full of refined sugar and not so good for you. Not this one – this raw fudge brownie has no refined sugar, is high in protein, fibre and good fats and also contains all the chocolaty, highly nutritious goodness of Radiance® Cacao!
Makes 12 mini fudge brownies.
1 cup dates
1 cup cashews
3 Tbsp of Radiance® Cacao Powder
Pinch of salt
Half a soft avocado
2 Tbsp maple syrup or coconut nectar
2 Tbsp Radiance® Cacao Powder
2 Tbsp of lemon juice
To make the Fudge Brownie:
1. In a food processor, process the cashews until they are ground finely, then add the rest of the ingredients and process until it all begins to stick together.
2. Press the brownie mix firmly into mini silicon cupcake/tart trays.
3. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until it will hold its shape, then carefully push out of the silicon tray and set aside.
To make the frosting:
1. Mix together the frosting ingredients until smooth and creamy. Spread on top of the fudge brownie and enjoy by itself or top with fruit or coconut.
100% Organic Raw Cacao Powder.
Keep out of reach of Children. Avoid direct sunlight or heat. Packed in New Zealand from imported ingredients.