Kids Good Green Stuff
Nuzest Kids Good Stuff. Super Vitamin Smoothie. If you want a kids version of Good Green Stuff, then here it is. Kids good stuff contains Nuzests pea protein isolate for growth and development, a combination of 19 greens, fruit and vegies, an assortment of vitamins and minerals, including active forms of B vitamins, immune support with bioflavonoids with ALA and beta glucans, digestive support with psyllium, ginger, bromelain and dandelion as well as apple pectin pre biotic and the probiotics B.bifidum and L.acidophillus. It is sweetened with stevia and thaumatin and flavoured with vanilla, chocolate and banana. WOW, how did they fit so much into just 1 product! There are 30 x fifteen gram serves in this container and it is gluten free, dairy free, soy and peanut free. Complete nutritional support. More than a multi - Much more than just superfoods. Chocolate Banana. Vegan. For children 4 years and over. 450 grams
RRP $88.80, healthy.co.nz price $79.95
Nuzest Kids Good Stuff:
- This powder is gluten free, dairy free, soy free and peanut free.
- It is an easier way to get greens, fruit and vegies into your childrens diet.
- Much more than just greens or vitamins, it's nutritional peace of mind for parents
- Kids Good Stuff is the great way to make sure your kids get the nutrients they need to keep them happy and healthy from the inside out.
- 60+ ingredients, 100s of nutrients... a nutritious blend of greens, fruit, veggies and berries, boosted with vitamins, minerals, digestive enzymes, protein, prebiotics and probiotics – all delivered as a delicious superfood smoothie. Kids Good Stuff is the perfect platform for little champions.
- Supports growth, development and vitality for healthy bones, sustained energy and immunity
- Happy, healthy brains. Essential nutrients to support better concentration, focus and memory
- Easy to digest and absorb. Quality ingredients, based on real food, it’s gentle on the tummy
- No bad stuff. No gluten, egg, soy, dairy or peanuts. No nasty chemicals or added sugar
- Tasty enough for the fussy eater. A delicious mint-banana smoothie they’ll love.
How to use: Simple add 2 scoops (15 grams) to 250ml of liquid (eg water or almond milk). Stir, blend or shake shake shake and enjoy daily. Suitable for children 4 years and over. Refrigerate after opening and use within 100 days.
Kids Good Stuff - Designed for kids
Kids Good Stuff is designed specifically for kids, so it has to be different from a product aimed at adults. Children have lower requirements for many nutrients (due to lower bodyweight) and so the amounts of green superfoods and nutrients are adjusted to be appropriate for kids.
Likewise many of the herbs and ‘adaptogens’ that offer digestive or stress support for adults are unnecessary or inappropriate for kids (Burdock, milk-thistle, artichoke, rhodiola rosea, astragalus, rosemary, licorice, hawthorn, gotu kola, ginseng, green tea, turmeric, resveratrol, shiitake).
Kids Good Stuff also has a small amount of added protein to support growth and development and to bolster the nutritional content of meals and snacks. A new ingredient in Kids Good Stuff is ‘Camu camu’ a berry known for its extraordinarily high levels of naturally occurring Vitamin C.
Finally we have created a brand new choc-banana flavour that kids love!
What's in Kids Good Stuff? Fruits, Vegetables, Vitamins, Minerals, Probiotics, Protein, Digestive Enzymes, Greens, Herbs, Antioxidants, Berries and Prebiotics.
Growth and development: Pea Protein Isolate 6400 mg, Sunflower Lecithin 250 mg.
Greens, fruits and vegetables: Acerola Fruit extract* 125 mg, Apple Powder 200 mg, Beetroot 150 mg, Bilberry extract* 100 mg, Blackcurrant extract* 200 mg, Broccoli Sprout 100 mg, Cacao 3750 mg, Camu Camu extract* 100 mg, Carrot Root 150 mg, Goji (Wolfberry) extract* 20 mg, Grapeseed extract* 200 mg, Kelp (whole plant) extract* 35 mg, Organic Barley Leaf 150 mg, Organic Spirulina 200 mg, Organic Wheatgrass 150 mg, Papaya Juice 100 mg, Pineapple Juice extract* 75 mg, Red Marine Algae (Calcium) 425 mg, Spinach 100 mg.
Immune Support: Beta Glucans 11 mg, Bioflavanoids 150 mg, Cacao Polyphenol Extract 30 mg, Citric Acid 150 mg, R,S -Alpha Lipoic Acid 30 mg.
Digestive Support: Bromelain (Enzymes) 30 mg, Dandelion* 15 mg, Ginger 50 mg, Psyllium Husk (Fibre) 100 mg.
Notes: 1. All weights are average 2. *Extracts and concentrates are listed as equivalent values 3. Current as of May 2014
Vitamins and minerals: Ascorbic Acid (Vit C), 200 mg, Biotin (Vit B7) 40 mcg, Calcium D-Pantothenate (B5) 5.5 mg, Chromium Picolinate 165 mcg, Copper Gluconate 1.5 mg, d-alpha tocopherol (Vit E) 6.2 mg, Inositol Hexanicotinate (B3) 11 mg, L-5MTHF (Folate) 200 mcg, Lichen Vit D3 (400IU) 4.0 mg, L-Selenomethionine 5.0 mg, Magnesium Citrate 100 mg, Magnesium Glycinate 154 mg, Manganese Gluconate 4.2 mg, Menaquinone-7 (Vit K2) 70 mcg, Methylcobalamin (Vit B12) 10mcg, Mixed Carotenoids 1.3 mg, Mixed Tocopherols 63 mg, Orthosilicic Acid (Silica) 6.0 mg, Potassium Phosphate 668 mg, Pyridoxine HCl (Vit B6) 3.6 mg, Retinyl Palmitate (Vit A) 2.7 mg, Riboflavin (Vit B2) 3.0 mg, Thiamin (Vit B1) 2.2 mg, Zinc Gluconate 46 mg
Pre and Pro Biotics: Apple Pectin (Prebiotic) 200 mg, B. bifidum 1.0B CFU, L. acidophilus
Natural Flavours: Banana, Chocolate, Katemfe Fruit extract (Thaumatin), Cocoa & Stevia
Keep out of reach of Children. Contains Vitamin K. Please seek medical advice if taking warfarin. Use within 100 days of opening. Refrigerate after opening.