Organic Rosehip Oil 50ml
M&R Essentials 100% Pure Certified Organic Rosehip Oil. Rosa Canina. M & R Essentials Rose hip oil is naturally high in Vitamins A, C & E and Omega 3, 6 and 9, as well as containing the active ingredients lycopene and zeaxanthin - known skin antioxidants. This nutritive oil is rapidly absorbed to promote cellular regeneration and repair, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, rosacea and blemishes. Ideal as a facial moisturiser, makeup remover, healing skin treatment, body oil and anti-ageing serum. Bottled in New Zealand. Biogro certified. 50ml
M & R Essentials 100% Pure Organic Rosehip Oil:
- Skin regeneration and repair
- Help with reducing scars and stretchmarks
- Harmonising and balancing
- Hepl to nourish hair and nails
- Skin antioxidant nutrients
- Promote cellular regenration and repair
- Help to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and scars
- Help to reduce stretch marks, rosacea and blemishes
- An ideal facial moisturiser
- Make up remover
- Healing skin treatment
- Body oil and anti-ageing serum
To Use: Apply a few drops to fingertips and gently massage into face or body as required. Suitable for all skin types.
Rose Hip Oil applied twice a day every day for about three months reduces scar tissues, helps to prevent and reduce stretch marks, attenuates wrinkles and age spots. Excellent as a night treatment for the face and neck.
Internal Use: Organic Rosehip Seed Oil can also be consumed internally. Daily recommendation is 2.5ml
- Safe for all skin types
- Suitable for all skin types especially those with sensitive skin.
- It can be used on skin of all ages, from newborn babies to grandparents
This is what M and R Essentials have to tell us about their Pure Rosehip oil
The history of Rosehip Oil
The wild rose is indigenous to the southern Andes. The native people of Chile have been using the healing properties of rosehips for centuries, as too western cultures. They discovered that Rosehips are an excellent source of Vitamin C and antioxidants frequently use in herbal medicinal in the form of teas, syrups and tinctures to protect the body against free radicals, protect against infection, help with wound repair and promote healthy cell development.
Since the 1980s numerous clinical studies have demonstrated the action of rosehip oil on the skin’s regenerative process and validated its use in the cosmetic and beauty industry. Applications for rosehip oil include surgical and burn scars and prevention of premature ageing. Studies also showed that rosehip oil has an outstanding effect on the skin's hydration levels and appearance.
The constituents and composition of M&R Essentials Rosehip oil
Rose hip oil is rich in many vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids, all necessary for the health of our skin. Analysis reveals that rosehip oil is high in vitamin A, C and E. Its high levels of levels of Vitamin A (retinol) make Rosehip oil unique, among plant oils. Rosehip seed oil is high in the essential fatty acids; it contains approximately 47% linoleic acid (omega-6) and 31% linolenic acid (omega-3) as well as Oleic acid (Omega 9). It also contains powerful antioxidants including Lycopene and Beta-carotene - a source of pro-vitamin A.
Vitamins A, C and E help to delay the effects of skin aging, assists with skin cell regeneration, and promotes collagen and elastin. This results in firmer, smoother, and more even skin with greater elasticity and healing capacity, thereby reducing scar formation.
Essential Fatty Acids have excellent moisture retaining properties to repair and regenerate damaged skin tissue. This helps to prevent the signs of premature ageing and produces supple moist skin, improve skin tone and condition.
Lycopene and Beta-carotene are powerful antioxidants which help protect the skin from daily free-radical damage and sun-damaged. They help to prevent the signs of ageing.
The properties and benefits of M&R Essentials Rosehip oil
Skin regeneration and repair
The rosehip oil contains natural vitamins, EFAs and antioxidants, which have been proven to assist cell regeneration and repair. It stimulates cellular growth in the epidermis assisting collagen and elastin production, thereby supporting the cellular capacity to reproduce new tissue.
- Deeply nourishes and moisturizes to create smoother, firmer skin.
- Assists with normal skin renewal and repair
- Helps skin hydration, elasticity and resilience
- Restores a healthy, glowing complexion
Prevention and healing of scars:
The antioxidants and essential lipids present in rosehip oil aids in skin rejuvenation and quickens healing. Rosehip oil Improves healing of scars, restores normal skin colour, reduces redness and hyper pigmentation. It also minimises the formation of the keloid scars and helps to fade old scar tissue left by acne or chickenpox
- Attenuates and minimizes scars from accidents, burns or surgery.
- Assists in the healing of acne scarring, pits and blemishes
- Improves and diminishes the appearance of old scars.
- Assists in the reduction of stretch marks
Prevents premature aging:
Rosehip oil improves the appearance of photo-aged skin, helps to reduce and retard fine facial wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation, age spots, and assist in soothing skin roughness associated with chronic sun exposure.
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of skin tone, pigmentation and other signs of premature ageing
- Aids the repair of sun damaged skin and photo-aging.
Treatment of skin conditions:
- Aids in the treatment of dermatitis that results from radiotherapy.
- Beneficial in the treatment of skin conditions, including dermatitis, acne and eczema,
Protects against environmental damage:
- It will counteract the damage caused by dry office environments and polluted air
- Protects and repairs the skin from the damaging effects of UV radiation.
Nourishes Hair and Nails:
- Adds moisture and gives a healthy glow when massaged into nails.
- Repairs the cuticles of dry, damaged and chemically treated hair.
100% Certified Organic Pure Rosehip Oil (Rosa Canina). Certified Organic BioGro New Zealand
Keep out of reach of Children.