Pure Organic Rosehip Oil 25ml
M & R Essentials Certified Organic 100% Pure Rose Hip Oil. Cold pressed from the seeds contained in the red berry like fruit or hips of the wild rose bush Rosa canina. A yellow coloured oil with a moderate aroma. Pure rose hip oil has a mild pH of 5.1, similar to the sebum oil of the skin. It is harmonising and balancing making it suitable for both dry and oily skins alike. It is a natural moisturiser for sensitive, allergic, sun damaged, problem skin conditions and daily skin care. Skin regeneration and repair, prevention and healing of scars, prevents premature ageing, treatment of skin conditions - dermatitis, acne and eczema. Nourishes hair and nails. BioGro certified Organic New Zealand. 25ml
M & R Essentials Rosehip Oil:
- Is a natural moisturiser for sensitive, allergic, sun damaged, problem skin conditions & daily skin care
- Skin regeneration and repair, prevention and healing of scars
- Prevents premature ageing
- Treatment of skin conditions - dermatitis, acne and eczema
- Nourishes hair and nails
To Use: Apply a few drops to fingertips and gently massage into face or body as required. Suitable for all skin types.
Rose Hip Oil applied twice a day every day for about three months reduces scar tissues, helps to prevent and reduce stretch marks, attenuates wrinkles and age spots. Excellent as a night treatment for the face and neck.
Internal Use: Organic Rosehip Seed Oil can also be consumed internally. Daily recommendation is 2.5ml
- Safe for all skin types
- Suitable for all skin types especially those with sensitive skin.
- It can be used on skin of all ages, from newborn babies to grandparents
100% Certified Organic Pure Rosehip Oil (Rosa Canina). Certified Organic BioGro New Zealand
Keep out of reach of Children.