Endura Rehydration Low Carb Fuel
Four Flavours Available. Lemon Lime 128gm, Grapeberry 128gm, Tropical Punch 135gm and Coconut 122gm. Please advise what flavour in checkout.
Endura Rehydration Low Carb Fuel. If you are looking for a low carbohydrate electrolyte powder, then look no more as you have found it. Endura Sports Nutrition have formulated this excellent electrolyte powder to replace essential electrolytes lost during exercise and physical activity. It contains their exclusive Meta Mag Magnesium to prevent muscle cramps and spasms and relieve aches and pains. Less then 1.3gm of carbohydrate per dose. Utilising the sweetness from stevia. 32 doses. Contains Lactose
RRP $35.95, healthy.co.nz price $30.50
What is Endura Rehydration Low Carb Fuel for?
- Calorie conscious exercisers
- Daily hydration
- Athletes wanting to separate their hydration and carb sources
- Replacing essential electrolytes lost during sweat and physical activity
- Supporting exercise performance
- Helping to prevent muscular cramps and spasms and relieve aches and pain
Adults: Take 1 level scoop in 350 ml of water;
For exercise rehydration: Before, during or after exercise as required.
For daily hydration: Once daily or as required. Take up to four doses per day.
For the relief of muscular cramps and spasms: Twice daily.
Or take as directed by a healthcare professional.
If exercising intensely or for longer than 1 hour consider Endura Rehydration Energy Fuel or Endura Rehydration Performance Fuel.
Each dose (4.0 g) contains less than 47.33 kJ (11.3 Cal) of energy and 1.3 g of carbohydrates.
The maximum recommended daily dose (16 g) contains 704 mg of sodium.
This is what Endura have to tell us about their Endura Rehydration Low Carb Fuel - Refreshingly Low Carb Rehydration
An exciting new addition to the Endura Rehydration range, Endura Rehydration Low Carb Fuel provides the performance benefits of Endura, with less than 1.3 g of carbohydrates per dose.
This makes it a great choice for calorie conscious exercisers, daily hydration and athletes wanting to separate their hydration and carb sources.
- Low carb rehydration; less than 1.3 g of carbs per dose.
- Replaces essential electrolytes lost during exercise and physical activity.
- Supports exercise performance.
- Exclusive Meta Mag® Magnesium to help prevent muscular cramps and spasms and relieve aches and pain.
- Minimal Carbs, Maximum Flavour
Endura Rehydration Low Carb Fuel comes in four delicious flavours: Coconut, Lemon Lime, Tropical Punch and Grapeberry, with less than 1.3 g of carbs per dose. If you’re taking on longer races or training sessions, Rehydration Low Carb Fuel’s refreshing range of new flavours gives you the variety to help avoid “flavour fatigue”.
Rehydration Low Carb Fuel rapidly replaces fluid and essential electrolytes lost during exercise. Loss of fluid and electrolytes, if not replaced, can result in dehydration and electrolyte imbalances which may affect exercise capacity and performance.
Separating Hydration and Carbohydrate Sources
Endura Rehydration Low Carb Fuel enables you to separate your hydration source from your energy source, increasing electrolytes without increasing energy. This enables you to vary your carbohydrate intake to suit your needs, your sport and your goals independently of your hydration/electrolyte intake.
This may be useful in situations where your hydration/electrolyte requirement is greater than your energy requirement, such as:
- Excessive sweating e.g. due to training or racing in hot/humid conditions.
- Increased hydration requirements - everyone is different and some people have higher hydration than energy requirements for the same level of activity.
- Varying energy requirements - with Rehydration Low Carb Fuel you can vary your carb intake from minimal-to-high by adding Endura Sports Energy Gels as required.
- Weight management and body maintenance goals - the low calorie content (less than 9.8 cal per dose) makes it highly suitable for use in conjunction with weight management plans.
- Low intensity exercise and exercise less than 1 hour.
These are situations where Rehydration Low Carb Fuel may be appropriate. A maximum daily dose of four doses of Rehydration Low Carb Fuel is recommended. Always read the label and use only as directed.
Magnesium for Muscles
Rehydration Low Carb Fuel contains the exclusive and easily absorbed Meta Mag® Magnesium. Magnesium is an essential mineral for athletes to help prevent muscular cramps and spasms and relieve aches and pains
Each 4 gram dose contains: Magnesium amino acid chelate (Meta Mag® - Magnesium diglycinate) 1.6 g, Equivalent elemental Magnesium 163 mg, Sodium chloride 446mg, Equivalent elemental Sodium 176 mg, Calcium amino acid chelate 210 mg, Equivalent elemental Calcium 42 mg, Potassium citrate 185 mg, Equivalent elemental Potassium 67 mg. Excipients: Malic acid, natural and nature identical flavours, natural colour, silicon dioxide (silica) and steviol glycosides. No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, eggs, nuts and yeast.
Keep out of reach of Children. Contains Lactose. The maximum recommended daily dose (16 g) contains 704 mg of sodium. This product is sold by weight not volume. Some settling may occur. replace lid tightly immediately after use. Store below 30°C.