Chaste Tree Fruit Concentrate
Nature's Sunshine Chaste Tree Fruit Concentrate. Chaste, also known as Vitex, has been traditionally used for the temporary relief of premenstrual tension and its associated conditions, such as fluid retention, menstrual cramping and tender breasts. Also beneficial for hormonal acne. Chaste works over many months, to gradually help balance hormonal levels, via its effect on the pituitary gland. Each 1 tablet provides an extract equivalent to 500mg of vitex agnus castus fruit. 60 tablets
RRP $34.90, healthy.co.nz price $15.00. Best Before 30 April 2019.
Chaste Tree Fruit:
- Aids or assists in the treatment of fluid retention
- Useful for the temporary relief of menstrual headaches
- May be of assistance in the relief of pre-menstrual and menstrual symptoms such as fluid retention, cramps and breast tenderness
- Assisting with hormonal acne
- Help to relieve breast tenderness
- Hormonal balancing, via its action on the pituitary
Recommended dosage: 1 tablet with a meal twice a day. Ideally start on day 1, the first day of true menstrual bleeding and take throughout the entire month.
Each 1 tablet contains: An extract equivalent to Chaste Tree Fruit (Vitex agnus castus) 500mg. Other ingredients: Di-calcium phosphate, magnesium silicate, cellulose (plant fibre0, magnesium stearate (Vegetable), and silicon dioxide (powdered silica).
Keep out of the reach of children. Chaste may lower prolactin levels, so is not appropriate to use during pregnancy or breast feeding. Do not use if you have a pituitary tumour.