Black Seed Oil Softgels
Amazing Herbs Premium Black Seed 100% Pure Cold-pressed Black Cumin Seed Oil (nigella sativa) Natural source of essential fatty acids (EFA's) with a minimum of .95% Thymoquinone (TQ) The TQ, as well as the other wide range of constituents - including saponins, alkaloids and the volatile oil nigellone, appear to be particularly contributory to Black seeds therapeutic activities. These include its tremendous power to help support the immune system and strengthen the body's constitution in a way no other single substance has ever been know to accomplish. This means that black seed is useful against a vast array of complaints from those caused by bacteria, viruses, to common allergies. Therapeutic grade. 500mg per capsule. 90 Softgels
RRP $44.90, healthy.co.nz price $41.50
The five major components found in amazing herbs black seed oil are:
- Nigellin and melanthin - Promotes intestinal cleansing
- Sterols - support secretion throughout the body
- Nigellone and thymoquinone - these 2 volatile oils have anti-spasmodic and broncho-dilating properties. Additionally they can work as an antihistamine and antioxidant
- Essential fatty acids - rich in supply of polyunsaturated fatty acids. They regulate metabolism, carry toxins to the skin for elimination, support insulin levels, cholesterol, blood circulation and liver function.
- Prostaglandin - produces E1 that regulates hormone secretion and blood pressure
Adults: Take 2 capsules twice a day. May take as much as 10 capsules per day.
How Does Black Seed Work?
Nigella seed contains a wide range of constituents including saponins, alkoloids and proteins plus the volatile oils, Nigellone and Thymoquione, which appear to be particularly contributory to Blackseeds therapeutic activities.
Research has shown that this complex interaction of over 100 components gives Black Seed tremendous power to support the immune system and strengthen the body's constitution in a way no single substance has ever been known to accomplish.
This means that Black seed is useful against a vast array of complaints from those caused by bacteria or viruses, to common allergies. Black seed has also been used topically for skin conditions, dryness and joint and scalp massage.
Scientific Research on Black Seed
Since 1959 there have been over 500 peer reviewed studies at international universities and articles published in various journals showing remarkable results supporting some of its traditional uses.
Each 2 softgels: Black Cumin (seed) Oil 1000mg - unrefined, cold pressed, virgin. Omega-3 (ALA) 0.3%, Omega-6 (LA) 58.8%, Omega-9 (OA) 22%. Inactive Ingredients: Gelatin (Bovine, USP, Halal), Glycerin (Vegetable, USP, Kosher), Purified Water.
Keep out of reach of Children.