Childs Sleep Support Tart Cherry Concentrate
Tru2U Childs Sleep Support Tart Cherry Concentrate. 100% Montmorency Tart Cherry Concentrate. Naturally occurring plant phytonutrients which support regular sleep patterns for a quality and restorative sleep. A natural source of potent antioxidants and anthocyanin antioxidants, which support the immune system. Montmorency Tart Cherries offer support for relaxing into sleep, returning to sleep when woken, children who wake frequently, disrupted sleep patterns when travelling and healthy energy levels. Sound sleep may help support mental focus, brain function and energy levels. With 9mcg of Phytomelatonin per 10ml dose. 250ml
Montmorency Tart Cherries offer support for:
- Relaxing into sleep
- Returning to sleep when woken
- Children who wake frequently
- Disrupted sleep patterns when travelling
- Healthy energy levels
- Sound sleep may help support mental focus, brain function and energy levels
How to use: Consume daily one hour before bedtime. Dilute to taste. Concentrate is delicious poured over yoghurt
Child serving size 5 -15mls. These are the serving suggestions, depending on body weight. Do not heat.
Tru2U tell us..... Did you know?
- Every function of the body is affected by Sleep!
- Sleep deprivation affects children in different ways to adults. Tired children tend to "speed up" rather than slow down.
- Lack to sleep can also affect children's school performance with poor focus
- If a child loses 1 hour of sleep, it is equivalent to the loss of 2 years of cognitive maturation and development the next day! This means a 6 year old child's behaviour would be that of a 4 year old.
- Children benefit from the rich source of phytonutrients and antioxidant anthocyanins in supporting their immune system.
How much sleep do You Need?
The Power of Sleep
- According to the National institutes of health, babies, children and teens need more sleep than adults, who average between 7.5 to 9 hours.
- Sleep requirements differ from one child to the next depending on age, physical activity levels and general health.
Primary School Children - Need on average 10-11 hours. Studies show that increasing your childs sleep requirement by as little as half an hour, can dramatically improve school performance
Teenagers - Need on average almost the same! teenagers have an increased sleep requirement due to hormonal and lifestyle changes such as social engagements, peer pressure and early school starts.
The benefits of Tru2U Sleep Support
No added sugar
No artificial colours
No colouring agents
No dairy or nuts
Low Glycemic Index (GI - 54) suitable for many diabetics
Potent antioxidants for immune boost
Drip free pourer - no mess
HDPE Plastic - does not leach into juice or let light in for maximum protection
100% Montmorency Tart Cherry Concentrate. 9mcg of Phytomelatonin per 10ml serve.
Keep out of reach of Children. Keep refrigerated whenever possible. Do not heat. Consume within 8 weeks of opening. Freezing will extend shelf life to 12 months after opening