Alka Jug Replacement Cartridge
This is a replacement cartridge for the IONZA Alka Jug. When the blinking warning symbol ('X') appears on the cartridge image in the display, it means that the filter cartridge should be replaced within one week. As the week passes, all symbols on the screen start blinking reminding you that filter cartridge life has expired. Replace your Alkajug filter cartridge with this. We only keep White replacement cartridges in stock. 1 pack of 2 filters
Size1 Pack of 2 Filters
- Keep replacement cartridge in the original sealed wrapper while not in use and store in a dry cool place.
- When filling the funnel reservoir, do not place filter cartridge opening directly under running water.
- Wash your jug and funnel reservoir regularly with soapy water rinse and dry with a soft cloth.
Replacing the filter cartridge of your Alkajug
When there is a blinking warning symbol that appears on the cartridge image in the display of your Alka Jug, it means you need to change the filter within the next week.
To replace your Alkajug filter:
- Unscrew the filter cartridge from the funnel reservoir
- Screw the new cartridge into the funnel reservoir.
- Clean surface of filter cartridge, then screw it firmly into the bottom of the funnel reservoir of the jug. Place the unit into the jug.
- Fill the funnel reservoir with water and let the water filter into the jug. Discard the water and repeat the entire process. This will rinse away any loose activated carbon particles and prepare the filter cartridge for use.
- The jug can be filled with 2.5 litres of water at a time. It is possible to fill the reservoir more as the jug itself has capacity if up to 2.5 litres. (do not overfill the reservoir or water will flow into the handle)
Set up the electronic life indicator of the Alka Jug by:
- Pressing the button and hold it down for a few seconds until the symbols appear on the screen. Release the button and the blinking symbol for users appears on the screen.
- Set the number of users by pressing the button again until the desired number of users is displayed.(maximum is 4)
- Next, press the button and hold it down for several seconds until the cartridge symbol appears. The indicator is activated. NOTE: The indicator will cut out if the button is not pressed within 30 seconds of programming the timer. If this happens, repeat the steps above.
Negative ion ceramic balls: Alkaline ionized water with pH9.5,-150mv ORP
Activated carbon: Removes chlorine, odour, colour, purifies water
Ion exchange resin: Softens water for better taste
FIR beads: For smaller cluster size
Natural Bio minerals: Up to 90 different minerals and trace elements.
Keep out of reach of Children.