Pain Relief Back Pain - Short Dated
Ethical Nutrients Pain Relief Back Pain. Professional Strength. Anti-inflammatory Back Pain Relief is a professional strength tablet using herbs that have been used to help reduce inflammation and nerve pain. This product can also be used for muscular aches, pain and swelling. It may also help with lower back pain. All of this may be possible due to the addition of the world famous Turmeric extract BCM95™ and Bospure® boswellia extract, as well as White willow and Jamaica Dogwood. Gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, egg, nut and yeast free. 30 Tablets
WAS $50.95 - Now $25 - Expiry 03/19 Only 1 left
Ethical Nutrients Pain Relief Back Pain Control may
- Relieve the symptoms of lower back pain.
- Relieve mild inflammation and nerve pain.
- Assist healthy nerve function.
- Assist the management of muscular aches, pain and swelling.
Directions for use:
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Why Ethical Nutrients?
Ethical Nutrients Professional Natural Medicines is one of Australia’s most trusted brands providing high quality, effective products based on the latest scientific research. Ethical Nutrients ensures quality, safety and efficacy by strictly analysing and testing their products on site at their purpose built manufacturing facility in Northgate, Queensland.
Combining cutting edge scientific research and development with world class manufacturing techniques, Ethical Nutrients' products use only high quality raw materials and ingredients. Free from many of the commonly used manufacturing excipients, artificial fillers and binders, Ethical Nutrients has built a reputation as a high quality, highly specialised and highly effective nutritional medicine range to suit a wide range of health conditions.
Ethical Nutrients strives to be the industry leader by providing:
- Effective, high quality products.
- Exciting innovations to the industry.
- The best service, support and education in the field.
Ethical Nutrients Innovation
Since 1985, Ethical Nutrients has introduced many innovative products, techniques and systems to the field of natural medicine, including:
- Full strength bioflavonoids.
- Zinc Test.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM.
- Lactobacillus plantarum 299v.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG) (LGG®).
- High concentrate magnesium MetaMag™ drink (Endura).
We are proud of our innovative efforts and will continue to strive for excellence.
Production and Product Quality at Ethical Nutrients
Ethical Nutrients Professional Natural Medicines apply superior manufacturing techniques including:
- Avoiding excessive heat, moisture and high compaction, which may adulterate the biological activity of the nutrients and cause a loss of effectiveness.
- Avoiding commonly used fillers, binders and synthetic additives such as polyvinylpyrrolidone, crospovidone, shellac, rancid oils, yeast, wheat starch (gluten), soy, dairy protein (casein).
- Using only natural, nonreactive vegetable gums and cellulose as fillers, binders and disintegrants.
Ethical Nutrients are also the creators and manufacturers of Inner Health Plus, the leading probiotic in the Australian market.
Ethical Nutrients test the viability of all probiotic supplements, including Inner Health Plus, in their purpose built microbiology laboratory within their purpose built Queensland manufacturing facility.
Ethical Nutrients and Inner Health are only available from Pharmacies and Health Food stores, where you can get informed advice about improving your health through diet, lifestyle and quality supplements.
Each tablet contains: Extracts equivalent to: Salix alba, stem bark dry (Willow bark) 15.6 gm Curcuma longa, rhizome dry (BCM95™ Turmeric) 6.3 g, Equiv. Curcumin 175mg, Boswellia serrata, gum oleoresin dry (BosPure®) 2.3 g, Piscidia piscipula, root bark dry (Jamaica Dogwood) 750mg.
No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts and yeast.
Keep out of reach of Children. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. Do not take if you already take blood thinning medication or anti-coagulant medication. Store below 30°C.