Endura Overtraining Formula
Endura™ Overtraining Formula. Mental and Physical Support for Overtraining Athletes. Supports endurance. For physical performance during endurance exercise. Endura Over training Formula is made up of five different ginsengs - Siberian, Indian, Korean, Tienchi and American ginseng. It has been specifically formulated to help your body deal with the high demands placed upon it during intense endurance exercise. Furthermore, the ginsengs have been shown to also increase performance parameters such as: sparing glycogen and improving stamina. The ginseng herbs may provide support to reduce the risk of overtraining syndrome. 60 VegeCaps
Endura Overtraining Formula:
- Specifically formulated to help your body deal with the high demands placed upon it during intense endurance exercise
- The ginsengs have been shown to also increase performance parameters such as: sparing glycogen and improving stamina.
May help improve your body's resistance to the stress of intense training. Improving stress resistance can consequently help you perform better every session. Whether your body is struggling to keep up with the demands of your training regimen, or if you just want to increase your general performance.
Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules twice daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
This is what Endura have to tell us about Overtraining.
Overtraining. Too much of a good thing?
Overtraining is the term used to describe what can happen to athletes and sports enthusiasts who train and compete so hard, they exceed their body’s capacity to recover and repair. So essentially, overtraining is really caused by under-recovery.
Training beyond your body’s ability to recuperate can cause symptoms such as:
- Fatigue, exhaustion, feeling drained and/or washed out.
- Loss of enthusiasm for training and/or competing.
- Decreased performance at training and in competition.
- Increased incidence of injuries.
- Generalised muscular and joint aches and pains, including unexplained headaches.
- Recurrent infections – e.g. frequent colds and flus that you cannot completely get over.
- Mood changes – anger, irritability, depression, trouble sleeping, etc.
- Changes in appetite – increased or decreased appetite, cravings for sweet sugary foods.
Endura Talk To Us About Preventing A Burn Out!
If you have been training too hard and/or have not been giving yourself enough time to rest and recover between sessions, you may be setting yourself up for burn out. To help prevent overtraining, keep these simple suggestions in mind:
- Give yourself time to rest and recover between training sessions and competitions.
- Listen to your body’s signals and take some extra time out to rest if you’re tired or injured.
- Keep yourself well hydrated – especially if you are training and/or competing in a hot, humid environment. Even moderate dehydration can contribute to feelings of fatigue.
- It is vital that you also maintain your electrolyte levels.
- Consider adding in some Endura Rehydration Formula to support your exercise regime.
- Ensure you get adequate sleep. Research shows 7-8 hours of sleep per night is ideal; any less than this and you could develop a sleep deficit. If you are regularly sleeping much more than this and still waking feeling unrefreshed, you may already be a little run down.
- Keep a training diary and record how your body is coping with training, and how you’re feeling. Make a note of any downwards trends in thinking and/or decreases in enthusiasm for your sport.
- To help your post-exercise recovery, add some Endura Optimizer into your supplement regime. Endura Optimizer can give you the carbohydrates and proteins you need to recover faster.
- If you are starting to feel tired and run down, consider supplementing with Endura Overtraining Formula to support your energy levels and help to restore your stamina.
Endura Talk To Us About Getting The Right Balance
Ensure you eat well and maintain an adequate intake of carbohydrates, proteins and good fats. It is also important to ensure you are getting all the micronutrients you need (i.e. vitamins and minerals). A good quality multivitamin and mineral formula, such as the Ethical Nutrients Super Multi Plus, can provide good every-day insurance to protect you against nutritional deficiencies.
Manage stress and anxiety as these can drain the body and exhaust the mind. If you are feeling anxious and/or stressed, consider natural medicines that can help relax your nervous system. Ethical Nutrients Stress & Anxiety Relief may be helpful if you are feeling agitated and anxious.
Keep Your Electrolytes Up With Endura!
Many people who exercise regularly are likely to encounter dehydration during training and competition. Ensuring you are sufficiently hydrated is critical for your capacity to train, compete, and recover successfully. It is important to realise there is more to hydration than just water. When you sweat, you lose electrolytes, which are chemicals that are required for cells to carry the electrical impulses needed for muscle contractions. If you need to keep hydrated, use Endura Rehydration Formula.
Endura Rehydration Formula contains all the electrolytes you need to replace what you lose by sweating – including magnesium, a vital mineral for maintaining muscle function, producing energy and helping manage stress. Unfortunately many electrolyte replacement drinks and formulas do not contain magnesium, making them less than perfect choices. Endura Rehydration Formula is a scientifically advanced rehydration drink that includes Meta Mag™, the patented form of magnesium exclusive to Endura, to help relieve muscular aches, prevent cramping and improve stamina.
Optimise Your Outcome with Endura Optimizer
Delivering nutrients is essential in all stages of recovery, which is why Endura Optimizer should be your first choice for faster recovery and to keep you training at maximal capacity. It contains a blend of high performance branched chain glucose polymers and pure crystalline fructose. The benefit of this form of carbohydrate is that it is able to maintain your blood glucose levels over a prolonged period. This means it should keep you going at your peak level for longer.
If you have been exercising intensely, your body may utilise amino acids from the breakdown of muscle tissue as an alternative energy source. This means that your body needs to repair this damaged muscle to recover and function at its best. Endura Optimizer can help here too!
The type of protein in Endura Optimizer is hydrolysed lactalbumin, which is a protein that is broken down into di-and tripeptides. This means it is much easier to digest so your body can use it better than regular whey protein. So if you are serious about exercise, Endura Optimizer is a great recovery formula that contains superior forms of protein and carbohydrate that are great for topping up energy as well as improving recovery of muscle tissue.
Endura Overtraining Formula for Extra Support
Endura Overtraining Formula can provide additional support if you are starting to feel fatigued and burnt out. This formula contains high doses of five ginseng herbs: Siberian, Indian, Korean, Tienchi and American ginsengs. It has been specifically formulated to help your body deal with the high demands placed upon it during intense endurance exercise. The ginseng herbs may provide support to reduce the risk of overtraining syndrome.
The use of the five main ginsengs in the formula create a greater effect than using one on its own as:
- Tienchi ginseng may help to improve physical performance during endurance exercise.
- Korean ginseng is traditionally used to help relieve fatigue and debility, and to assist with capacity for work and concentration.
- Siberian ginseng restores and strengthens the body’s immune response during times of stress, and may therefore help to prevent colds and flu.
- Indian ginseng may assist cognitive function, sleep patterns and physical capabilities in athletes.
- American ginseng is traditionally used as a general tonic, to improve stamina and help you cope with the stress of training and competing.
Recover Well and Reap the Rewards With Endura
Your ability to recover between training sessions can help prevent burn-out and give you that competitive edge. Enhancing your recovery potential will allow your body to perform at its best every session.
Recovery has been formulated into what is known as the “4R System”, which summarises the key components of optimal recovery:
- Restore electrolytes
- Replenish glycogen
- Reduce muscle stress
- Rebuild muscle protein
Each capsule contains Eleutherococcus senticosus root, dry (Siberian Ginseng) 1.5 g, Withania somnifera root, dry (Indian Ginseng) 1.0 g, Panax ginseng root, dry (Korean Ginseng) 1.0 g, Panax notoginseng root, dry (Chinese Ginseng) 1.0 g, Panax quinquefolium root, dry (American Ginseng) 1.0 g. Contains No: Wheat, gluten, dairy, yeast, soy, casein, lactose, sucrose, egg, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
VegeCaps may be preferred by people wishing to avoid gelatin for health or religious reasons.
Keep out of reach of Children.