African Mango Lean
African Mango Lean Irvingia gabonensis. Research on the African Mango shows beneficial effects for weight loss, cholesterol, diabetes, obesity, as an antioxidant and gastro intestinal activity. African Mango is an indigenous fruit from West Africa where tribesmen have traditionally eaten the fruit for centuries, primarily to curb the appetite and increase energy levels during long hunting expeditions. Irvingia gabonensis has been clinically proven to reduce levels of cholesterol and unwanted fat deposits. A perfect companion for anyone wishing to lose weight whilst following a low calorie healthy eating plan in conjunction with a sensible exercise program. 1 month supply. 2 capsules provide a proprietary formula, containing 1200mg. 60 capsules
View some interesting information on African Mango Seed Extract here or read reviews from our Naturopath's personal experience with African Mango.
Updated formula. Now with Maqui and Acai berry, as well as caffeine & grapefruit powder
WAS $29.95 - NOW $19.95 -Expiry 05/19 Only 5 left
BrandNatural Health Trading
Research on African Mango shows beneficial effects for:
- Weight loss
- Gastro intestinal activity
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily, preferably taken 30 minutes before food.
Lose Weight And Feel Great With African Mango Lean
- African Mango was introduced on the Dr. Oz show as the ‘miracle in your medicine cabinet’
- African Mango is one of the world’s diet ‘super-foods’
- A fruit native to West Africa which has been clinically proven to reduce cholesterol, assist weight loss, along with many other health benefits
- At the end of clinical trials and average weight loss of 12.3kg was recorded within 10 weeks of consecutive use
- To use African Mango extract properly it is recommended that you take it two times daily, 30 minutes before eating a meal. We tried this, but found the better dosage was 2 capsules 30 minutes before breakfast.
How does African Mango Lean assist weight loss?
- Supports metabolism
- Acts as a fat burner
- Accelerates metabolism naturally without the use of stimulants, aiding the body to eliminate stored fats
Does African Mango Lean work?
Not all African Mango products are created equal. We have found this product to help most people, with some describing it as a miracle product. It is important to take the suggested dosage each day. African Mango Lean has a range of health benefits and has been shown to suppress the appetite. Read what others have to say, at the foot of the page.
Super African Mango Lean suppresses the appetite through regulating Leptin
- The mango extract suppresses the appetite by affecting the amount of Leptin in the bloodstream
- Leptin is the hormone secreted by the brain when the body has had enough to eat therefore is a major contributing hormone connected with obesity
- Elevated leptin levels in the body reduce cravings
African Mango Lean provides long lasting fibre
- Acts as a bulker, slowing digestion and providing sustained energy whilst creating a sense of satiety for longer
Lowers blood glucose levels and reduces plasma lipids
African Mango Lean aids overall healthy cholesterol levels
- Decreases low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and increases high-density lipoprotein (HDL) maintaining healthy cholesterol levels
Each 2 capsules provide a proprietary formula 1200mg. Consisting of: African Mango Seed Extract (irvingia gabonesis), Maqui berry (from Aristotelia chilensis), Acai fruit, Green tea extract, Resveratrol, Caffeine anhydrous, Apple cider vinegar (powder), Kelp, Grapefruit (powder). Other ingredients: Gelatin, calcium carbonate, magnesium stearate.
Keep out of reach of Children. Caution: Contains Green tea, caffeine and Grapefruit powder
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you have an allergy to mango or foods from this family. Not recommended for type one Diabetics.