Goodhealth Svetol 2800 Decaffeinated Green Coffee Bean Extract. Coffee canephora extract. Green coffee bean extract has been clinically researched to help increase weight loss by reducing body fat through regulating blood glucose levels. The active ingredients, chlorogenic acid, work by inhibiting the absorption of blood glucose in the digestive system and therefore reducing and stabilising sugar levels in the body. This action forces the body to use stored fat instead of carbohydrates, this results in body fat being burned as the preferred source of fuel. Many people find diet and exercise alone is not always enough and often hit a plateau in their weight loss. Svetol 2800 uses the clinically researched green coffee bean extract (7:1) ratio. Helps increase weight loss. Supports metabolism so you burn fat more easily. Increases lean muscle mass ratio. 56 capsules - 4 weeks supply.
RRP $39.90, healthy.co.nz price $29.95.
May support: Healthy weight management. metabolism and calorie management. Healthy BMI - Improving muscle to fat ratio. Healthy lean muscle lass balance. Glucose metabolism.
Key benefits: No stimulant effect. Supports weight loss through glucose metabolism. Encourages healthy BMI - improving fat to muscle ratio. Ideal for both men and women. Clinically proven weight loss.
Key Indications: Weight management. High blood sugar levels. Insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes. Abdominal weight gain (men >94cm, women >80cm). Food cravings. Obesity. Metabolic syndrome (syndrome x). High carbohydrate diet support. People wishing to enhance lean muscle mass.
Take 1 capsule before food twice daily.
Green Coffee Bean extract – Weight management
- New clinically proven weight loss product
- No change to lifestyle
- No change in exercise regime or diet
- Unique mechanism of action - targets stored fat as the main source of energy
- Grown by nature. Discovered by science
- Harvested from the premium coffee growing region in East Africa
- Developed by scientists in France
- Proven consumer demand in European Union (France, Germany, Austria, United Kingdom, Italy), USA, Scandinavia & Australia
Backed by extensive high quality clinical trials
- Clinically proven weight loss
- Clinically proven to reduce body fat by regulating glucose levels
- Clinically proven to burn calories by supporting metabolism
- clinically proven to improve BMI (Muscle to fat ratio)
Decaffeinated Green Coffee Bean extract derived from Coffea Robusta
- Harvested before coffee bean ripens - no caffeine (less than 2%) - not a stimulant
- High in the natural active ingredient Chlorogenic Acid - a major compound in regulation of blood glucose
How it works
Chlorogenic Acids are clinically proven to make the body target stored body fat to obtain energy
Clinical trials proving successful weight management
Blood Sugar & Weight Loss Trial
- Placebo controlled double blind study
- 50 people with BMI >25 over 60 days (200mg Svetol® X 2 per day = 2800mg of dried extract)
Good Health Svetol® 2800
"The only Green Coffee Bean product that uses the correct ingredient, at the correct dose used in the clinical trials"
- Uses the green coffee bean "Svetol® from Naturex
- All clinical trials on Green Coffee Bean extract have only used "Svetol®" from Naturex
Svetol® 2800 = "Integrity"
- Processed using a unique patented process
- Ensures the correct & effective level of Chlorogenic acids
- The only product to guarantee the levels of active ingredients
- Chlorogenic Acids (45% per capsule - 90mg)
- Caffeoyl-quinic acids 3, 4 and 5
- Caffeine less than 2%
- Guaranteed not to contain Cafestrol or Kahweol which have the potential to increase cholesterol levels
Conclusion: Svetol® significantly reduces
- Overall weight
- Lean mass/fat mass ratio
- Svetol® was twice as effective as placebo
- Patients did not change their diets or exercise regime
Cautions: Not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women. People with diabetes should consult their healthcare professional prior to using this product.
Questions and Answers about Svetol 2800.
Q. I am already watching my weight and on a high protein low carb diet. Can I still take Svetol®?
A. Yes. Svetol® works along side most other weight loss programs.
Q. How long does it take to work? How quickly will I see results?
A. Svetol ®starts working immediately and results will vary from person to person. The clinical trials were done over a period of 8 weeks. The first thing you might notice is that your cravings are reduced and you are not as hungry. Healthy low fat, low carb food choices along with regular exercise will speed up results.
Q. I have just had a baby and want to loose all the weight I gained during pregnancy. Can I take Svetol®?
A. If you are NOT breastfeeding you CAN take Svetol®, however you cannot take Svetol® during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Q. Can my husband take Svetol® as well as myself?
A. Yes. Svetol® is ideal for both men and women.
Q. I have tried other weight loss supplements and didn’t like the effect it had on me. They made me feel jittery and anxious. Will Svetol® have that effect on me?
A. No. That is because the supplements you have tried probably contain caffeine or another ingredients that has a stimulating effect on your nervous system. Svetol® is made from decaffeinated green coffee beans and will not have that effect on you.
Q. How does Svetol® work?
A. Svetol® works in two ways – it works by limiting the absorption of carbohydrates in your body AND also helps to burn stored fat at the same time.
Per 1 capsule: Coffea canephora (coffea-robusta) extract dry concentrate 1.4g (1400mg) (Svetol®) equiv. dry fruit (7:1), Standardised to Chlorogenic acids 90mg. No gluten, artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours used in this product. The amount of naturally occuring sugars per capsule is less than 0.05grams.
Keep out of reach of Children. Not suitable for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women. the recommended dose of this supplement provides small amounts of caffeine. Not recommended for those with Type 1 diabetes. Diabetics consult your healthcare professional before use.