Hi-Strength Q10 Absorb 150mg 60 Capsules
Ethical Nutrients Hi Strength Q10 Absorb 150mg. This product uses an exclusive bioavailability delivery system called VESIsorb, which a study has shown to increase coenzyme Q10 absorption by an average of 622% (6 times higher absorption). Antioxidant Coenzyme Q10 may assist in the maintenance of a normal healthy heart, energy production and vigour. May assist in the maintenance of normal healthy cellular energy production. Help optimise heart and cardiovascular function. Maintain stamina and endurance. Assist with blood circulation. A lack of CoQ10 is the contributor to muscle pain while taking statins. 60 capsules
RRP $71.95, healthy.co.nz price $59.95
Hi-Strength Coenzyme Q10 Absorb 150 mg may:
- Assist in the maintenance of normal healthy cellular energy production.
- Help optimise heart and cardiovascular function
- Maintain stamina and endurance.
- Assist with blood circulation.
- Cardiovascular, artery and heart health.
- Normal blood pressure in healthy people.
- Energy production.
- Endurance and exercise recovery.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
This is what Ethical Nutrients have to say about Why Am I Tired?
Do you jump out of bed every day full of energy and excitement? If you have to force yourself up and drag yourself through the day then you may need to support your body and help it make more energy!
Sick & tired of being sick & tired?
With our stressful, busy lives, most people experience tiredness at some time. One of the most common reasons people feel tired is that their body's ability to make energy is compromised. Giving your body what it needs to make energy is important if you want to feel vital and energetic!
How does your body make energy?
Energy is produced inside every cell of our bodies. The energy 'powerhouses' of our cells are called mitochondria. Each mitochondria needs adequate nutrition to function effectively. One of the most important nutrients for energy production at a cellular level is coenzyme Q10.
Coenzyme Q10 - the spark plug that gets our powerhouses going!
Coenzyme Q10 is a vitamin-like compound that is essential for energy production in the mitochondria. Coenzyme Q10 is found in small quantities in many foods, but it is almost impossible to obtain therapeutic quantities of coenzyme Q10 from the diet. Fortunately, coenzyme Q10 is available as a nutritional supplement for support of energy production. If you are feeling tired, or you know someone who is, a daily dose of coenzyme Q10 can help.
Make sure you use the right form of coenzyme Q10
Not all coenzyme Q10 supplements are created equal, so make sure you buy a stable, highly absorbable form. Coenzyme Q10 is highly susceptible to damage by heat and light. To ensure it does not get damaged, purchase a stable form of coenzyme Q10 which has been protected from heat and light. It is also important to ensure the coenzyme Q10 you are going to invest in is easily absorbable, otherwise you will not be getting maximum benefit from it.
Ethical Nutrients Hi-Strength Coenzyme Q10 Absorb 6X 150mg
Ethical Nutrients Hi Strength Q10 Absorb 6X 150mg. This product uses an exclusive bioavailability delivery system called VESIsorb, which a study has shown to increase coenzyme Q10 absorption by an average of 622% (6 times higher absorption). Antioxidant Coenzyme Q10 may assist in the maintenance of a normal healthy heart, energy production and vigour. May assist in the maintenance of normal healthy cellular energy production. Help optimise heart and cardiovascular function. Maintain stamina and endurance. Assist with blood circulation. A lack of CoQ10 is the contributor to muscle pain while taking statins
Other supportive nutrients for energy production
Your mitochondria also need nutrients like B vitamins, magnesium and carnitine to make energy. Each of these nutrients can help with energy in specific situations.
* B Vitamins: B vitamins are a group of eight water-soluble vitamins that play important roles in cell metabolism and energy production. Your body also needs B vitamins to help it cope with stress, so if you have been under a lot of stress and are feeling tired it may be that you have depleted your B vitamin reserves. B vitamins work together and are a great way to help increase energy levels if someone is stressed. Ethical Nutrients Super B Complex is a high strength B vitamin supplement that also contains vitamin C and the herbs Valerian and Hops to assist during times of stress.
* Magnesium: Magnesium is a vital mineral that is required for the release of energy from our food. Magnesium deficiency is very common: over half of the Australian and New Zealand population are magnesium deficient. Magnesium may be particularly useful when fatigue is accompanied by muscle aches, cramps and spasms. Ethical Nutrients Mega Magnesium is a highly absorbable, therapeutic magnesium supplement.
* N-Acetyl Carnitine: Carnitine is a naturally-occurring nutrient that plays an important role in fat metabolism and energy production. It acts by transporting dietary fats directly into the mitochondria for breakdown and energy production. N-Acetyl Carnitine is particularly useful for improving mental energy. Endura N-Acetyl Carnitine powder may support energy production if fatigue is accompanied by poor memory, reduced concentration and mental fatigue.
Maintaining bountiful energy
By providing the body with sufficient amounts of these good quality nutrients, you will be giving your energy-producing powerhouses (the mitochondria) the best fuel to produce energy. To help you jump of out bed feeling energetic and excited about your day you should also look at dietary and lifestyle factors such as:
1. Avoid stimulants or excess alcohol: All too often it might seem tempting to use stimulants such as coffee, energy drinks, high sugar foods or drugs, to give you a "kick" when you are tired and unmotivated. The benefit from this artificial 'up' is short lived though and, ultimately, these will leave you feeling even worse & because what goes up must come down! If you are currently using stimulants, decrease the amount slowly over a period of weeks rather than simply stopping 'cold turkey' as this may lead to headaches, irritability and drowsiness. The overuse of alcohol will also frequently lead to fatigue by affecting the sleep cycle, so only drink alcohol in moderation.
2. Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet and drink plenty of water throughout the day: Your daily diet has a considerable impact on your energy and vitality. You should aim to consume a diet high in vegetables, fruit, lean proteins (eg: fish, chicken, lean meats), and good fats, such as those from nuts & seeds. Keep processed, sweet and & junk foods to a minimum and ensure you drink at least two litres of water every day to keep yourself well hydrated.
3. Exercise regularly: Regular physical activity helps keep us in tip-top condition and will actually help keep you feeling more energetic and vibrant. If you have been suffering from long-term fatigue, it is suggested that you start gently and gradually increase your exercise. That way you wont exert yourself too much too soon and gradually be able to make exercise part of your weekly routine.
4. Learn better ways to relax: We all have stressful aspects to our lives & work, family, finances and illness. If the stress is not resolved or managed though, it can sap our energy. To manage ongoing stress it is important to use tools and techniques that help you relax. For example, many people find that Yoga and Tai Chi are highly beneficial to calm the mind and "switch off" the stress response. They are slow and gentle, and can be performed by just about anyone.
5. Get adequate, regular and consistent amounts of sleep each night: The human body needs a certain amount of sleep each day to function correctly & getting at least eight hours per night will ensure you have optimum energy the next day.
Each capsule contains: Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10) 150 mg. Naturally sourced Coenzyme Q10. No added artificial flavouring and colouring. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt.
Keep out of reach of Children. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.