Vital 4SP has been formulated with men's sperm production & fertility in mind. It contains the vital minerals Zinc and Selenium, as well as Vitamin A & the amino acid L-Lysine. Free radical damage has been shown to be a major contributor to affecting sperm quality and health, often resulting in fertility issues in men. Vital 4SP helps address this, with these key antioxidants nutrients. 100 capsules
A New Zealand made nutritional formula for helping supply the body with antioxidants, which may help produce stronger healthier sperm.
Take 2 capsules after dinner.
Infertility is a big issue which affects one in 20 men in New Zealand and Australia and contributes to half of all infertility problems. It is the sole underlying reason for 30% of the 3500 couples who undergo IVF treatment in New Zealand.
Studies have shown that free radical damage is a common contributor to sperm damage and taking antioxidants can help mend this, thereby, improving pregnancy rates.
Vital 4SP contains a combination of key antioxidants, vital to help prevent free radical damage:
- Zinc is found in high amounts in spermatozoa and is considered one of THE most important nutrients a man can take to help influence the quality of his sperm. As well as this it is credited with increasing male sex drive and potency, because of its ability to regulate testosterone in the prostate.
- Male sperm contains high amounts of Selenium. Substantial amounts are lost during sexual intercourse; for this reason, requirements may be higher for men then or women.
- The need for vitamin c increases with age, because of a greater need to regenerate collagen. With age, the sex glands develop a greater need and will draw vitamin c from other tissues. Vitamin c helps over come male infertility. It has been noted that the vitamin enhances the utilization of zinc, magnesium, copper and potassium which are vital to normal sperm function.
- The amino acid L-Lysine has been use in infertility. Researchers find that this amino acids plus zinc increases sperm produced, stimulates testosterone production, and improves semen quality.
- Vitamin A is required for sperm production. Studies show that rams that are deficient in vitamin A have soft testicles and produce poor quality sperm.
All of these key sperm strengthening antioxidants can be found in this formula, taken at a dosage of 2 capsules after dinner.
Each 1 capsule contains Zinc citrate 15mg, Selenium methionate 70mcg, Vitamin A 5000IU, Vitamin C 250mg, L-Lysine 500mg. In a base of Olive leaf. Gelatin capsule
Keep out of reach of Children.