Fle-ez contains herbs that have been traditionally used to assist repel fleas. May be of assistance as an external application to those pets who suffer from repeated bouts of flea infestations in reducing the resident flea population. 100 ml
BrandFour Foot Herbals
As an external application to help repel fleas from pets:
- The volatile oil of Rue is used for its action in expelling or destroying parasites.
- Neem is a common component of nit products. The oil from Neem bark is anti-parasitic and may be used for lice and other skin diseases.
- The main use of Wormwood (as the name suggests) is to dispel parasites but also acts as a tonic to the digestive tract.
- The medicinal Eucalyptus Oil is probably the most powerful antiseptic of its class, especially when it is old, as ozone is formed in it on exposure to the air. It has a disinfectant action, destroying the lower forms of life. In veterinary practice, Eucalyptus Oil is used for parasitic skin affections.
- Pine is medicinally employed in both general and veterinary practice as a valuable antiseptic. It is used for horses and cattle internally as a wormer, and externally as a stimulant for rheumatic swellings, and for sprains and bruises, and to kill parasites.
Comb through dry coat and leave to dry. Do not wash off. Repeat weekly.
Four Foot Herbals have been developed by qualified Herbalists that are dedicated to producing a quality, effective range of Herbal Products for Animals.
In the development of their formula they have researched old herbals, modern journals and the traditions of Western, North American, Chinese and Indian Herbal Medicine. Their production facilities have been built to the highest standards and all their extracts are produced to human quality standards. All of their products are free of any genetically modified material.
We are proud to bring you a range of effective and safe preparations for your pet.
Fle-ez is a herbal combination of Rue, Neem, Wormwood, Eucalyptus and Pine.
Keep out of reach of Children. Store out of direct sun. This formula contains alcohol. Animal Remedy, not intended for human consumption.