Itch-Away is a topical lotion for pets to be used where there is itchy and inflamed skin, particularly of microbial fungal or unknown origin. May be of assistance to balance the natural flora of the skin. 60ml
BrandFour Foot Herbals
- Itch-Away lotion contains herbs that have been traditionally used for their antimicrobial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory actions.
- Historically, Usnea was used as a useful topical application to wounds and skin inflammation because it contains potent antibacterial components that helps prevent wounds from getting infected and, thereby, contributes to more rapid healing.
- Sweet Annie can be used both topically and internally for bacterial and fungal infections.
- An ideal combination of actions exists in Calendula to make it widely applicable to nearly all skin problems including all wounds and inflamed lesions, fungal infections and eczema.
- Licorice is also an anti-inflammatory suitable for all chronic skin diseases.
APPLY TOPICALLY. Gently massage into affected are several times a day or as required. Leave to dry on the area.
Four Foot Herbals have been developed by qualified Herbalists that are dedicated to producing a quality, effective range of Herbal Products for Animals.
In the development of their formula they have researched old herbals, modern journals and the traditions of Western, North American, Chinese and Indian Herbal Medicine. Their production facilities have been built to the highest standards and all their extracts are produced to human quality standards. All of their products are free of any genetically modified material.
We are proud to bring you a range of effective and safe preparations for your pet.
Itch-Away is an external lotion that contains a purely herbal combination of Usnea, Sweet Annie, Calendula and Licorice.
Keep out of reach of Children. Store out of direct sun. This formula contains alcohol. Animal Remedy, not intended for human consumption.