Radiance Turmeric - Meriva 650 Curcumin Phytosome Complex. Offering natural Joint, Inflammation & Cardiovascular Support. Curcumin from turmeric is a potent antioxidant that offers numerous health benefits including supporting joint health and cardiovascular function and helping to maintain the body's normal inflammatory response. Because Curcumin is difficult to absorb, Radiance Turmeric utilizes Meriva, a specialised high curcuminoid, turmeric extract combined with phospholipids to help enhance curcumin's bio availability by up to 35 times compared with other turmeric extracts. Meriva is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A. 100% vegetarian. No gluten. No dairy. 60 tablets
Updated and Improved Product. Now even stronger. 35X Greater Absorption.
RRP $59.90, healthy.co.nz price $44.95.
Turmeric is a herb with a range of powerful actions that may assist with such conditions as menstrual disorders, poor digestion and bile flow, gastritis, irritable bowel, candida, arthritis, respiratory catarrh, eczema, heart disease, hepatitis, jaundice, high cholesterol.
It is a herb that offers antioxidant & anti inflammatory actions.
Recommended dosage: One tablet twice a day.
Caution: Do not use during pregnancy or if you have stomach ulcers, gall stones or bile duct obstruction.
Turmeric is an antioxidant and anti inflammatory herb which has shown benefits in the following:
- Regulating menstruation
- Improving capillary strength
- Reducing the symptoms of arthritis - Studies in NZ have shown that people who suffer with rheumatoid arthritis have found significant pain relief and overall improvement in their condition with the use of turmeric supplements.
- Turmeric's antioxidant properties have been shown to be 5 times more potent than Vitamin E at quenching a wide range of free radicals.
- This spice has also been used to help protect the liver against the effects of toxins, such as smoke and other pollutants.
- Research suggests that turmeric shows promise as a preventative in the formation and progression of cancer and tumours.
- Turmeric has also been used successfully in helping stabilise the body's micro-flora, inhibiting yeast overgrowth and assisting with the treatment of candidiasis.
- It has also been shown to have a significant effect on reducing serum triglyceride levels and helping prevent blood platelet aggregation that can lead to dangerous blood clots.
Each 1 Tablet contains Meriva Curcumin phytosome complex 650mg. Enhanced bioavailable curcumin equivalent to 120mg curcuminoids). 100% vegetarian. Microcrystalline cellulose, calcium hydrogen phosphate, soy lecithin, crospovidone, magnesium stearate, silica, sodium starch glycolate, vegetable cellulose. Contains soy extract. No gluten, or dairy.
Keep out of reach of children. Not for use during pregnancy or if you have ulcers, gall stones or bile duct obstruction. Do not use if you are sensitive to salicylates. Not recommended for use by those on anticoagulant or antiplatelet medication.