15/7 Day Detox
15/7 Day Detox Suggested Eating Plan And Dosage Instructions...
If you're feeling sluggish, have a heavy head, if your digestion is poor or if its time to shed those few extra kilos, it may be time to consider completing a detox. We love the Totally Natural 15 Day Detox, one of our most popular detox packs. The recommendations below go with the 15 Day Detox.
ON ARISING: Drink a glass of warm water (150mls) with a dash of fresh lemon juice (this kick starts your digestion). Wait 20 minutes and then drink 200mls of fresh vegetable juice, carrot, celery, beetroot etc. Alternate every other day with fresh fruit juice - Apple, pear, prune, apricot, watermelon, pineapple, paw paw etc. Mix these juices together or simply have one. Swish the juice in your mouth to provide needed saliva for proper digestion. If you don't have time to prepare fresh juices please use only bottled organic fruit juices which contain 100% juice and “NO ADDED ANYTHING”. PLEASE NOTE: If you suffer from constipation drink 300mls of 100% prune juice (bottled) every morning instead of the above juices.
BREAKFAST: Medium serve natural raw muesli (no added sugar & organic if possible), add fresh pear, ripe banana, stone fruits in season or with your favourite sundried fruits, sprinkle 1 heaped tablespoon (15grams) Quick Fibre Plus Carob Flavour or Natural Flavour. Add soy, goat, rice or almond milk (not cows milk). An alternative to raw muesli; medium serve of porridge or quick rolled oats with mixed fresh or sundried fruits and sprinkle 1 heaped tablespoon Quick Fibre Plus Carob Flavour. Quick Fibre Plus Carob Flavour is available by clicking on the link above. We like the carob as it is no added sugar free, unlike the chocolate flavour which has added sugar.
*Take 1 Bowel Clear tablet after breakfast
MID MORNING: 1-2 pieces of fresh fruit (no oranges please) and one cup of Green Tea or Herbal Tea of your choice (do not add sugar or milk).
30 MINS BEFORE LUNCH *Take 1 Stomach Clear+ tablet and 1 Liver Clear tablet
LUNCH: 1 or 2 sandwiches (please don't use white bread) filled with salad, mixed sprouts, use avocado or tahini as a spread for taste (No Butter). Always include heaps of fresh sprouted seeds, grains or legumes with all salad mixes. Please try to choose a good quality wholemeal bread (yeast free if possible) with lots of fibre.
*Take 2 Intestinal Clear Premium tablets with lunch
MID AFTERNOON: 1 or 2 pieces of fresh fruit and afterwards a cup of Green tea or herbal tea. If you feel hungry you can nibble on raw almonds, walnuts, raw pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds or more fresh fruit.
30 MINS BEFORE DINNER: *Take 1 Stomach Clear+ tablet and 1 Liver Clear tablet
DINNER: *Take 2 Intestinal Clear Premium tablets with dinner
Include any of the foods on the "FOODS YOU CAN HAVE LIST" below. Brown rice, steamed vegetables, wholemeal pasta etc. On every 2nd, 4th, 6th days etc, you can include a SMALL portion of steamed or grilled fish.
*Take 1 Bowel Clear tablet after dinner
Foods and Drinks You CAN Have While on the Quick Cleanse® Detox Program...
- All sprouted seeds, grains and legumes - Mung, Alfalfa, mixed salad etc. All dried legumes (best to soak overnight before cooking).
- All raw and steamed vegetables (including potatoes) - best to eat later in the day.
- All fresh fruits (avoid citrus fruit except for lemons).
- All raw nuts and seeds; almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds are best.
- All whole grains, rolled oats, rye, barley, buckwheat, linseed meal, millet, etc. Wholemeal bread, wholemeal pasta, brown rice.
- Sun dried fruits - Apricots, figs, dates, peaches, sultanas etc.
- Tamari (reduced salt yeast free soy sauce alternative), tofu, tahini (unhulled is best) - use as spread in place of butter/margarine.
- Raw honey, rice bran syrup - use in place of sugar.
- Herbal seasoning or sea salt - use in place of table salt.
- Cold pressed virgin olive oil, lemon juice and apple cider vinegar (unfiltered) - Mix together, use as salad dressing.
- All fresh vegetable and fruit juices.
- Herbal teas with filtered water (do not add milk or sugar).
- Filtered water (drink 8-10 glasses of unchilled water daily).
- Goat's, soy, rice or almond milk.
- Plain soy, goat's or sheep cheese and yogurt (with no salt or sugar).
Foods and Drinks You Should AVOID While on the Quick Cleanse® Detox Program...
- Sugar, table salt,
- Animal meats; pork, beef, lamb, chicken, eggs
- All dairy products (including butter, milk, yoghurt, cheese, etc.)
- Refined (white) flour products, white rice, white pasta, white bread
- Processed foods (including canned foods, packaged foods, frozen foods, chips etc, chocolate, donuts, cakes, biscuits, jams, fruit spreads, margarine and peanut butter).
- Polyunsaturated oils and spreads, including cold pressed oils except for the ones listed in the ‘foods and drinks you can have list’.
- Avoid all Caffeine drinks - coffee, tea, cola, etc. All alcoholic beverages - wines, beer and spirits etc. All drinks that contain added sugar - soft drinks, flavoured drinks, cordial drinks etc.
Caffeine withdrawal symptoms you may experience when on a detox diet...
Caffeine is found in chocolate, tea, coffee and some soft drinks. Unfortunately caffeine places an extra load on your liver and adrenal glands. For this reason, foods and drinks that contain caffeine are not recommended during the Quick Cleanse® Detox Program.
When you stop taking caffeine your body may experience one or more of the following withdrawal symptoms – headaches, migraine, nausea, vomiting, low energy, or a general feeling of being unwell.
The amount of caffeine you consume may not be indicative of the withdrawal symptoms you experience, so it is strongly recommended you wean yourself off caffeine before commencing the Quick Cleanse® Detox program. This may take anywhere from a few days to a week. If you don’t, you may experience some of the unpleasant symptoms we have listed above.