Buy Two bottles for $59.90 and Save $11
Ethical Nutrients Inner Health Plus. A high potency probiotic containing 25 billion good bacteria in every capsule! Aids in the maintenance of a healthy gastro intestinal system, digestive function and immune system. Contains medical strength probiotic strains - Lactobacillus Acidophilus NCFM & Bifidobacterium Lactis Bi-07, with colostrum & a specially formulated matrix probioplex. If you have been taking antibiotics, a probiotic may assist in maintaining the balance of good bacteria. Also useful for symptoms of bloating, gas or flatulence. A Dairy and Gluten free option is also available. Inner Health Plus also comes in a 3 month supply, or 90 capsules. 30 VegeCaps
Inner health assists in restoring beneficial (friendly) bacteria, especially after long term antibiotic and/or contraceptive pill use. It aids in the maintenance of a normal healthy gastro intestinal system and digestive function. Aids in maintaining a normal healthy immune system. Helps improve well being. Probiotics are beneficial for those with any problem relating to a candida over growth, such as thrush, UTI or cystitis, IBS, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation & diarrhoea. They are also vital after taking antibiotics.
It is said that for each 1 course of antibiotics you take, you should consider taking a probiotic supplement for 3-4 weeks afterwards, just to replace the beneficial bacteria destroyed from this 1 course.
Adults and children over 5 years of age: Take 1 capsules daily, or as directed by a health care professional.
Heres what Ethical Nutrients have to say about The Power of Probiotcs
The term "probiotic" refers to any strain of bacteria or yeast that, when consumed, is beneficial for our health. We naturally have a mixture of good and bad bacteria residing in our digestive tract (on average, each individual carries around 2 - 3 kg of bacteria in their digestive system!). The key to a happy digestive system is ensuring that the good bugs outweigh the bad.
Probiotics pack some punch
The good bacteria in our digestive system have numerous important roles in supporting gastrointestinal function, and our health overall. Probiotics may:
* Assist in improving digestion.
* Help produce certain vitamins.
* Help relieve symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
* Aid in detoxifying chemicals.
* Produce nutrients to repair the gut lining.
* Help in regulating the immune system and increasing resistance to infections.
* Prevent the overgrowth of bad bacteria.
As you can imagine, inadequate amounts of good bacteria can compromise our health. There are a number of reasons why our stock-pile of good bacteria might be depleted, including;
* Excess alcohol intake.
* Consuming too much dietary fat.
* Eating a low fibre diet.
* Excess stress.
* Exposure to toxic substances.
* Eating too many processed and unhealthy foods.
* Gastro infections.
* Antibiotic use.
Not all probiotics are created equal
If any of these factors are affecting your digestive health, you may benefit from taking probiotics on a regular basis. Keep in mind though that different probiotics have different effects within the body – there are many probiotic products on the market, but they are not all the same.
When selecting a probiotic supplement, it's important to check the strain of the probiotic you are taking. Probiotics differ according to genus (e.g. Lactobacillus), species (e.g. acidophilus), and strain (e.g. NCFM). While all probiotics are considered safe and friendly in a broad sense, not all probiotics possess enough health benefits to be considered therapeutic. This is why it's important to use the right strain for the job you have in mind. At Ethical Nutrients, we carefully select strains of good bacteria that have been scientifically validated, so that you can be sure they have a therapeutic effect.
The pick of probiotics
Choosing the right probiotic for your specific needs will help to improve your digestive health and general wellbeing. These are the different probiotics available from Ethical Nutrients and their key benefits:
* Inner Health & Inner Health Plus: Inner Health powder and Inner Health Plus capsules are for everybody, every day to support general wellbeing, digestive health and immunity. This is the probiotic of choice to restore digestive balance in adults after antibiotic use. Inner Health Dairy Free powder and Inner Health Plus Dairy Free capsules are also available.
* Inner Health for Kids: Inner Health for Kids is for every child, every day to support general wellbeing and digestive health in kids. This is also the probiotic you can use to restore digestive balance in kids after antibiotic use.
* IBS Support: IBS Support is specially formulated probiotic that contains Lactobacillus plantarum 299v, a strain of bacteria to help manage the symptoms of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
* Ethical Nutrients Gastro Relief: Ethical Nutrients Gastro Relief is for the relief or treatment of diarrhoea in adults and children. This probiotic may help to reduce the frequency and severity of infectious diarrhoea.
* Ethical Nutrients Travel Bug: Ethical Nutrients Travel Bug is for the prevention of traveller's diarrhoea. This is the probiotic to take with you if you are travelling overseas and want to spend your time viewing the sights, not the toilet!
* Inner Health Immune Booster for Kids: Inner Health Immune Booster for Kids may assist in maintaining a normal, healthy immune system in children & especially if they are exposed to lots of colds and 'flus at day-care or school.
* Ethical Nutrients Eczema Shield: Ethical Nutrients Eczema Shield, when taken by mothers during pregnancy and breastfeeding, may help to reduce the incidence of eczema and food allergies in their infants and children.
Remember that having the right bacteria is vital for healthy digestion, for keeping your immune system strong and for maintaining health and vitality. Make sure your good bugs outweigh the bad and take some probiotics today!
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Each VegeCap contains: 25 billion lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM) organisms, 12.5 billion Bifidobacterium Lactis (Bi-07) Organisms, 67 mg Colostrum powder - Bovine (cow). Naturally derived vegetable capsule (VegeCaps). No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, corn, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt. Store at 2°C to 8°C. (Refrigerate. Do not freeze.)
Probioplex consists of lactalbumin and maltodextrin. Bovine (cow) colostrum powder contains lactose and cows milk proteins.
This product is not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months except on professional health advice. Inner health for kids is specifically designed for children, including those under 12 months of age.
Keep out of reach of Children. If symptoms persist consult your health care provider. Contains lactose and milk proteins, so is not suitable for infants, except on the advice of your healthcare provider. Do not use in children under the age of 12 months.
Win a $25 shopping voucher
Make a personal invitation....
to visit healthyonline